LDS Dating Sites
Disclosure: When you sign up through links on our site, we may receive a referral commission from partners. For more, see our advertiser disclosure page.
If the love of your life isn’t a member of the same Church of Latter-Day Saints (LDS) as you, it can be challenging to find someone with the relationship with Jesus Christ. Online dating sites offer one option, but not all of them are geared toward who you want as a partner. Thankfully, there are LDS dating sites designed to connect Mormon singles for a positive dating experience.
Here, we’ve rounded up the best paid and free LDS dating sites so you can find the one that’s right for you.
The Best LDS Dating Sites
LDS Planet: Best LDS Singles Site for Similar Religious Beliefs
- Free Sign-Up: LDSPlanet includes sections to fill out on your desktop that help others learn about your relationship with the church and what you do for fun. There is no mobile app.
- Matched on Religion: Unlike other sites, you aren’t matched on anything but religion. This assures you are compatible spiritually. You can select a question for someone to answer if they are interested in chatting with you.
- Reasonable Costs: Subscriptions for this Mormon dating site cost $9 for one month, $36 for three months, and $102 for six months. You’ll get unlimited messaging, search options, and other features that make dating more fun.
Match.com: Best LDS Dating App with a Large Membership
- Lots of Members: While the vast majority of Match’s 5 million members are not Mormon singles, it’s possible to search for singles with specific religions in their profiles.
- Guaranteed Matches: Paid memberships offer the most ways to connect for dating, but it’s not cheap. One month memberships cost $35.99, although you can pay less per month if you sign up for longer. If you don’t get a great match after six months of online dating, Match will give you an additional six months free.
- Long History of Success: Since Match is one of the oldest online dating sites, it’s been responsible for thousands of marriages. It can work for LDS singles, too.
EliteSingles: Best for Professional LDS Singles
- Specialized LDS Site: Instead of being one of the niche LDS dating websites, EliteSingles connects professional Mormons with other singles based on your own criteria. This criteria can include the LDS church.
- Educated Membership: 85% of members are highly educated, with the average age being in the mid-40s. This means you can find Mormon singles who are in the same place in life as you, both personally and professionally.
- Quality Over Quantity: EliteSingles only suggests three to seven singles as potential matches a day. Its matching system has resulted in 2,500 singles dating and finding love every month.
LDS Passions: Best Way to Chat for Free
- Completely Free: LDS Passions is an LDS- only site that is 100% free. This includes unlimited chatting, a message board, and emails for a fun LDS dating experience.
- Part of a Large Group of Niche Dating Sites: This way to meet Mormon singles is part of a large network of niche dating sites. That means all the singles you meet here are looking for the same thing you are.
- Chat Via Webcam: Unlike most other Mormon dating sites, this one has an option for chatting using a webcam built into the platform. You’ll stay safe while connecting with other members.
eHarmony: Best Site for Meaningful Connection
- Saves Time: eHarmony is one of the only dating sites that does not force you to swipe through scores of profiles. Instead, the site matches you based on the in-depth survey you complete online upon sign up.
- Helps You Better Understand Others: While you will want to make it clear you are looking for fellow LDS singles, you can see how well you match with other singles in “32 dimensions” of compatibility.
- More Expensive Than Other Sites: This is one of the most expensive memberships for an online dating site, at $41.95 a month. Still, the cost can keep away people who aren’t serious about dating and love.
LDS Friends Date: Best Categories to Refine Your Search
- Plenty of Sub-Categories: Not only is LDS Friends Date a Mormon dating app, it is also a place for discovering friends and people like you. If you are a single parent, one of the many LDS singles over 50 years old, consider yourself a Matchmaker, or want to find someone who is focused on faith, there is a sub-category for you.
- 100% Free: This option provides LDS singles dating, free of cost. Best of all, you can search for people in your geographic region for a great online dating experience.
- Active Membership: Of the thousands of singles on the site, an average 87% log in every day. The site even has a running tally of how many people have logged in that day. You never know who you’ll meet there.
TrueLDS: Best Well-Rounded Mormon Profiles
- Many Ways To Share Your Personality: TrueLDS is one of the most popular LDS dating sites because it offers robust profile options. Members can upload up to 50 photos, share video and audio clips, and write an extensive bio.
- History of Success: This dating site claims to be responsible for thousands of couples sealed in the temple after a meet up through TrueLDS. However, you’ll need a paid membership to send messages.
- Plenty of Good Advice: Unlike other LDS dating websites, this one has a blog filled with advice for LDS dating, how to stay safe, and how to have a great experience online.
LDS Singles: Best For a Local Dating
- Mostly LDS Singles Are Members: Although it’s possible for non-Mormons to sign up to the site, the majority of the 80,000 members in the United States are Saints.
- Photo Verification as a Safety Measure: This dating site takes safety seriously. Part of the sign up process includes having the team screen all photos uploaded by members for appropriateness.
- Matches are Only Local: If you’re interested in dating LDS members online and then getting together to meet in real life, this site can help. You’ll only get matches from people in the same geographic area as you.
LDS Single Mingle: Best LDS Singles Mobile Group
- No Set Up Required: Not technically one of the LDS dating sites, LDS Single Mingle is a Facebook group with thousands of Latter-Day Saints as members. All you have to do is “like” the page, and you’re in.
- Scheduled Events: Although the page is slightly outdated, they have organized in-person events to meet LDS men and women in your community. It’s a good alternative to dating online and worrying whether profiles are even real people.
- Inspirational Messages: LDS singles will appreciate the photos and inspirational memes posted here to share faith with other members online.
LDS Pals: Best Free Online Dating for LDS Singles
- All Free Features: LDS Pals is totally free to use. Features include being able to see the people online, private and group chatting, and being able to post as many pictures to the site as you’d like.
- Lots of real testimonials: People from all over the United States meet new friends and spouses on the site, according to the pages of testimonials from members.
- Simple sign-up process: It’s straight-forward to set up a profile and begin dating online. You can meet LDS singles in your area in no time.
How to Choose an LDS Dating Site?
Is LDS online dating safe?
Dating online can be safe if you are careful. Even if other singles you match with area LDS members, that doesn’t mean that they may not have your best intentions at heart. Never share personal information or financial information with a stranger. When you meet someone for the first time from one of the LDS dating sites, make sure it’s in a public place. Trust your intuition if something seems too good to be true.
Are there any successful LDS relationships that started online?
Of course! There are plenty of LDS singles who have started dating and sealed their relationship in the temple after meeting online. You’ll have to put your best face forward with a mindfully crafted profile. Use good photos, and be creative and fun when chatting. You’ll find you can meet the person of your dreams through LDS dating online.
Which LDS Dating Site Is For You?
While all of these sites and apps have connected LDS members with love, some are more focused than others. LDS Friends Date is the best because it focuses directly on helping Mormons while providing many features for free. The sub-categories make it easy to find someone you connect with.
LDS Pals and TrueLDS are excellent runners-up worth considering. They also have a history of success and robust profiles to help you on your search for love.